Saturday, June 19, 2010

Work

After my operation I returned to my job the day after I came home from hospital.

Why so soon you ask? Because I love my job.

I am currently producing a radio programme. I love finding the guests, writing their bios, reminding them of their upcoming interview and thanking them for being part of the show.

I also look after a team of people that help make it happen – they are an awesome bunch who get their jobs done without much effort on my part. I see my role as a people person, making sure everyone is happy and able to fulfil their commitments.

I never imagined doing this job 6 months ago and I tried to give it up before my operation but I’m hooked.

Do you love what you do? If not, what changes do you have to make?

- Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment