Thursday, June 17, 2010

Support

I just want to acknowledge all those people that have prayed for me, posted Facebook notes, sent me emails, visited, sent cards, telephone calls, SMS’s, flowers and gifts.

You have made my experience of doing this operation very special. I feel that God has been with me looking after me. My speedy recovery has been because of all the care I have been given.

My church family and my Fusion family have worked hard to get me where I am today. I am healing well and I am feeling well. My spirits are really high and although I have had some setback I know its all going to be okay and that the progress will happen when the time is right.

I know that my doctor, Martin Krause, will not read this, but he has also been valuable in patiently answering my 101 questions so that I was at peace and happy with my decision to do this operation and also managing post-op life.

I know I am a truly blessed person who has an amazing support!

- Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment