Sunday, July 4, 2010

He Takes Away and Gives

Today at church we were singing a chorus which says ‘you [God] gives and takes away’. Someone stood up and said, actually, ‘God takes away and then gives’.

I was reflecting on this and thought, that is so true. God did take away the probability of motherhood and gave me Deep Brain Stimulation. Wow! The question is: Would I give up Deep Brain Stimulation for motherhood? Absolutely!! But I am happy with what I have been given and I am determined to make the best of it.

I am curious as to where this is all going to lead? Deep Brain Stimulation, Sunday Night… How much more independent will I get? How much of an impact will the Sunday Night show make? Only time will tell…

The saying that one door closes and another door opens is true also because you can’t see a door opening while you are busy/content in a room!

- Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment