Friday, October 1, 2010

The Slow Decline

It has been about 5 weeks since I went for the big appointment and I think I’m definitely off. I have been noticing that I gradually twitching more – I thought I would be more scared but I am not – its almost comfortable.

Since my holiday things have really settled down for me mentally – I am no longer anxious about what is happening. I am more able to take it in my stride and get on with life. All I can really attribute it to is having rested and restored my mind enough so that I think clearer and I am not reacting from an exhausted state.

I have a few exciting things coming up – Andrew’s 40th High Tea and a FunRun! I am looking forward to both of these and I have a few things to prepare before the party so I should be kept busy!

- Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment