Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hair cut

Four and a half months after my operation I finally plucked up enough courage to get my hair cut. It was a very scary experience as I didn’t want the hair dresser to accidently stick the scissors in my head. I happened to scare the hairdresser and so every two minutes she would ask me if I was okay and if I needed a break. To her credit she was really careful and she did a great job. My next hurdle is colouring my hair which is not as scary and I will go back to the same place for that.

There is about five weeks to go before I discover the truth about my device and I will start setting new goals. I am comfortable with where I am at and am in no hurry for things to change. I have a lot happening socially and so I have put my device on the back burner so to speak.

- Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment