Sunday, August 22, 2010

Calm Again

I’ve had a rather calm week where nothing big has come up - which is really good. I have been stressed and exhausted over the past couple of weeks though because on Saturday a cold sore popped up on my face.

I have again found peace in regards to my device. I am comfortable again even if it is induced by pain killers. I still think I am turned on, although perhaps not set to maximum potential. I’ll just have to wait and see.

Andrew and I have booked a holiday to Cairns – really looking forward to it. We haven’t been on a holiday for over a year. I just want to relax in the sun and do nothing, not even read! [Reading has become a big part of my job]

I bumped into our local MP on voting day and he remembered me from a function we attended in October last year. He even recalled that I spoke about DBS – WOW! What a memory. I was very impressed!

- Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment