Friday, May 21, 2010

Welcome!

Hi, this is my first blog and although I am eager to fill some space with my meaderings I am fearful of writing too little or not having anything to write about at all.

I have started writing this in a word document and hopefully I can just copy and paste it into my blog when I am finished and happy with it.

I have decided to call my blog ‘The Climber’ as I see life’s journey as a climb and the song ‘The Climb’ by Miley Cyrus has been resonating within me today.

I have seen many mountains and have wanted to make them move. I have also gone out searching for them and decided to climb some. I don’t think I’ve ever been alone but at times I have felt alone.

Reflecting back, my life has been interesting – happy, sad, easy and hard. But I have tried not to give up because I have always been, interested about what’s on the other side of that mountain, not wanting to miss out on anything.

Looking forward I have an impending mountain coming and I am hoping the other side is full of big dreams. I imagine falls, cuts, bruises and bumps along the way, as well as laughs and maybe one or two ‘free rides’.

I hope you enjoy reading about some of the story so far as well as future hopes and dreams I may share about!

- Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment