Sunday, November 7, 2010

Run4Fun

Today I went on a 10km fun run with Peter Slade. Peter pushed all the way, most of the way on the 2 back wheels. We finished it in 1 hour and 5 minutes. Peter was very fast and was pretty buggered at the end I think.

I plan to run it on my feet some day – if not next year, then the year after.

I just finished reading “The Brain that Changes Itself” by Norman Doige. There are a few rehab programs that can teach your brain to work your affected side to behaved better and even teach you to walk. I think that once I have my device set properly rehab will be easier and I think anything is possible!

Tonight on Sunday Night there was a little boy with CP who was running a 4km Run – is that al coincidence or what?

I just need to be patient and take up opportunities.

- Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment